• owenjohn
    SUNSHINEANDBUBBLES 8:35 Leicester @ 11/2

Bear with me as it’s a strange angle that has led me to this selection!!

As there’s racing at Chepstow today I went looking for Rossa Ryan as I had it in my head that he has a very good record riding the course.
    A quick look on the RP website shows that his record at the course 29/122 (24% Win Rate) Extremely impressive!
    Those 122 rides are almost double the next highest number for any turf track he’s ridden in the UK.
    i.e. Discounting all weather tracks he has had by far the most rides at Chepstow of any course in the UK.

BUT he’s not riding at Chepstow today! He’s gone to Leicester tonight, and you don’t want to be going there at the moment without reason!!!! SORRY!
    So a quick look at his four rides thereto me looking more closely at SUNSHINEANDBUBBLES.
    Back to back wins for David Evans since racing restarted, the latest a comfortable win at Chepstow! under Rossa, and she is still on a very lenient-looking mark of 54 today. (Has won in the past off as high as 69)
    So a quick look at Rossa’s record on the horse - 10 rides, 4 Wins and 2 places. Very decent!

Slightly tougher opposition tonight than that latest win, but this horse has run up good sequences in the past and I think 11/2 is a good price to notch the hat-trick.
  • AKD
    Great post, OJ, deserved a winner and got it. Followed you on it, thanks and well done.

That was a worthwhile trip to Leicester, they had another winner 8/1.
  • JOEMUGG
    great one i needed for a multi happy days
  • Quito
    Thanks great pick
  • Jack Trotter
    Well Done Owen. :clap:

JT
  • Bet2win
    Hi Owen
    wonder can you get in touch with regarding looking at a horse racing website for me.

beatingthebookatyahoodotie.

Thanks
  • Maxh
    Great selection and great logic
  • owenjohn
    Bet2Win, I don't think PMs are working on here. My e-mail address is if that's any use?
  • Bet2win
    email sent, thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.