• Jeepster
    Should have stuck by my rule of thumb..if layers are giving you above evens on 4/6 shots, steer clear ! Luckily no real harm done on the day.
  • Bodger
    H'dock 2.25 Aldana 7/4 many. Has 85.6% of the Betfair money currently wagered on this race (£3114 of £3636). Implied price 1.17, which is long odds-on. Simon Crisford is flying at the mo.

4 n/rs out of the 11 runners originally slated for this race.
  • Bodger
    Aldana drifted out to 3s, came second.
  • Bodger
    Two today:

Ascot 4.45 Cliffs Of Capri 15/8 (Tipalgo bet of the day)

Wolves 6.15 Fantasy Justifier 7/2 (has 51% of total exchange money wagered on this 13 runner handicap).

Doing 1 pt win each and 0.5 pt win double.
  • Rome65
    Ascot 1-50 game player 7/2 win bet
  • Bodger
    Unlucky with yours, Rome65, 2nd 9/2.

Better luck with mine for once - double up! Cliffs Of Capri drifted to 9/4 and won easily by over 2 lengths, and so did Fantasy Justifier, which drifted out 2 points on course to 11/2 before closing to 9/2 at the off. No worries in the final half furlong for either of them :party: :party:
  • Bodger
    After yesterday's stunning double, which absolutely no cnut has noticed, lol. here we go in effort to replicate the feat (I've also included these two in my Lucky 15):

Ascot 4.10 Eirene 4/1

Wolves 6.15 Five Helmets 2/1
  • moggy
    Hi Bodger, I missed the first yesterday and was seconds missing Cliffs as PP cut the bet off as they went! I certainly will follow today. Well done yesterday :smile:
  • insidethestables1
    Wolves looks like a favourites card, especially early on I’ll go with Five Helmets in the claimer, 615
  • Thebookieson
    First Eleven.
    Even more so with the ground softening!
  • Bodger
    Which race?
  • Thebookieson
    Ascot 2.25.
    Totally got it wrong!!!
    Weaver said it had no chance in the soft & he was correct!
  • peregrine
    Yes first elevens been working with enable.
  • Thebookieson
    Thank ———- for Frankie!!
    Backed Turgenev at 15/8!!
    Really don’t fancy too many before Wolves tonight.
  • Bodger
    Five Helmets 2nd at odds-on. Rubbish day all round for me. Away till Tuesday now.
  • Bodger
    Gone for 3, which are also in my Lucky 15. The extra one over there is a steamer at 7/1.

Catt 1.30 Summer Blossom 5/4 most places

" 3.40 Shortbackandsides 4/1 most places

Galway 4.15 Voix Du Reve 2/1 several
  • Bodger
    Voix Du Reve wins comfortably at 13/8, gets money back on singles at earlies.
  • Bodger
    K'ton 5.40 B.River 8/11

" 6.10 S.Grant 6/4
  • Bodger
    Double up! W 11/10, W 15/8 :party: :party:
  • Hunter
    Well done DD
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.