• owenjohn
    ROTHERWICK 6:15 Wolverhampton @ 6/1 (B365)

Sticking my neck out and going to say that this looks a good bet at current prices.

Paul Cole's horses have been notably running well of late. 2 Winners and a 3rd of 13, from 3 runners since the New Year.

At 8 years old, Rotherwick runs off his lowest ever handicap mark here today (75), and drops down into a Class 5 race for the first time since August 2014.

David Probert takes the reins this evening, and he has 3 wins from 5 rides on the gelding, as well as an overall 14/64 (22%) win rate when riding for Cole (13/50 - 26% last 5 years).

Decent enough draw, and shouldn't be inconvienced by carrying 9-7, having won carrying this weight, and heavier, before.

Many with chances in the race, but this one undoubtedly has the class. Will be even more confident if the price starts to contract in the market.

GLIYF
  • owenjohn
    Couple of other fancies today (I'll try and keep it brief! ).....

DARLYN 12:50 Chepstow @ 4/1- Trainer Henry Oliver had two winners on this card last year, including the winner of this race. in 2018 Love Lane had a very similar profile to Darlyn, and beat Empreinte Reconce by 5 lengths.

ECTOR 2:25 Chepstow @ 5/1 - Was pulled out of a Hereford race last week, very late on. Had caught my eye at the time as was Dickie Johnson;s only ride on the card. Today is Gavin Sheehan's only ride. 2nd run after wind op.
  • Doubler
    Nice start OJ. :cool:
  • Dazzler
    Great start mate. Good luck with the rest
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.