• Doubler
    I fancy Reckless Endeavour to run a better race tomorrow. Below last winning mark, trainer had a winner earlier in the week. 33/1 EW hoping 8 go to post.
  • Dexy
    Gd luck :ok:
  • stainless
    Also Finley Nap.
  • peregrine
    Can't have it with bad money but its your cash do as you like :eyes:
  • CMB
    Documenting EW for me. Good luck
  • Sunderland Sam
    is that all you do pop on people's post and tell them you don't like their selection. Get a life Peregrine. You will be alienating people with that attitude.
  • peregrine
    Sam shut up you trv its all about opinions and quite frankly you are pretty clueless.so ill take it with a pinch of salt. Areen heart has got a major chance if your looking for my selection.ok sad act.
  • Sunderland Sam
    I will take you on in a tipping comp in any given month. How about it see who's clueless?
  • Doubler
    Not very good, even with dirty money.
  • peregrine
    Well here we go who was right again me.I post my opinions as to stop people backing horses with not much of a chance of winning.now I feel sorry for you as.You fantasist you put 147k on wholestone when you meant 1.47 p and your knowledge of racing I suggest you write it on the back of that rare stamp you have. Your not in my league .but there are people on here who are very good but you unfortuanately aren't one.good bye .I won't need to reply to anything else you post as not to embarrass you any more.as I think you need help.:snicker:
  • Sunderland Sam
    no mention of taking me on to prove your so called greatness. Enough said. I rest my case.
  • peregrine
    i cant compete with you as you put 147k and didnt even blink. when it finishes stone bonking last !so you spit your dummy out as i told you it had no chance.me who knows nothing about racing.. boy your one big money punter. probably the richest on here. tell me if i had that much cash id be living it up having fun. obviously your life must be boring. do you do knitting as well. maybe you knit red hats !bit like little red riding hood. honestly you make me look good. and all you say is take me on. grow up its back too school tomorrow for you. i have nothing to prove because im very good. now be a good boy or girl and go and finish your homework.
  • jimfl
    There's a pair of pr#cks in it
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.