• Hippo
    Well its Thursday and Fat Oaf hasnt come up with a mystery injury to "best horse in Britain" Cyrname......theres still time tho!

This has been a difficult week because its been hard to pick winners yet there has been some good racing. Luckyily ive been playing with peanuts as a big Fri and Sat ahead where ill know where i stand (and Mrs will know Mink or Synthetic!)

2015 MR Roccco...i was really taken by this lto. I was on Timoteo of Kings, but this had the wow factor. im surprised 5/2 was available last night and was contemplating a max bet, but lots more opportunities ahead so just a good win bet

Win 145 Im going to win on Doitforthevillage if it kills me! Stupidly well hcapped on hurdles form and fit from a great chase effort lto. I have a feeling this is another livener for a big chase over Xmas (maybe Chelt New year meeting?) but have to have a go ew at 10/1
  • Rodeo
    2015 wheres that at .
  • Hippo
    may as well have been 2015! Two huge gambles win both races! How do i pick em? Rocco went from her to zero in seconds and im afraid lto was a flash in the pan....but well done anyone getting 12/1 on the winner last night! It was hammered down! As for Doit? well a curious ride from Paddy but i sensed as much before the race. Not off a dollar im afraid but put this in your tracker, they are planning something over Xmas Im sure!
  • Rodeo
    on rocco river 2.50 tho lol.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.