• Hippo
    Ok chaps, im sure my piece about Nicholls will go down positively...not!!

Onto today! I am really puzzled by a huge drift in the 255 at Ludlow on Marble Moon from 7/4 to 10/1. Word from Williams was positive on Tuesday so i dont know what has changed. I dont know williams personally but i know one of his owners who is baffled by the drift unless the ground is worse than they were anticipated. Im sure they will pull it if it is as this is a good ground horse. im still having a bet at 10/1 ew as its a weak race, Ring takes off 3lb which effectively means its only gone up 6lbs for 2 easy wins. If it pulls out or runs asubdued race no problems as 10s was a bonus when i was expecting 2/1 small stake only

150 Feine De Chene...know nothing about it but positive remarks from Barry when he was down at Nickys a couple of weeks ago. One other of Hobbs he mentioned has already won. Its 9/4 as Skeltons fancy theirs (when dont they!!) Theirs is a ridlculious evens so happy with 9/4 win.

225 Nicholls runs a 1/2 shot (see my other post) but i know Bailey fancies Does He Know. Ran green as grass lto and will know much more today. They rate this horse and werent worried pitching it against Nicholls. I took 10/1 last night ew and i see its 6/1 now

330 Artic Snow...another Evan Williams horse. They like this and was very green. Scholled nicely and expecting to be in first 3 ew at 10/1

Tomorrows racing at Chelt looks doubtful but fingers crossed...a very important meeting
  • Hippo
    Ok, Marble Moon a good 3rd despite hating the ground ew at 14/1.

Feine De Cheine didnt know his job and Skeltons won comfortably

Nicholls 1/2 (10/11 in end!) thrashed out of site ! but how unlucky was Does He Know? first the Nicholls horse murders him and then the winner does the same. Crowded , bumped and forced left and still only just fails. A winner without a penalty nto and 10/1 ew so profit

Artic Snow, ran poorly at the back and was beaten after 2 hurdles. maybe somthing amiss but a loser all the same

So, small profit on the day but another Nicholls hotpot beaten so not all bad!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.