• Hippo
    Sorry for such a late post. At Kempton at mo and wont mention Sammy Bill now as too late!

130 Both hendersons and Tizzards are very well fancied but im here to watch Spice War. Hes 25/1 at mo which is way to big, so smalkl ew but more a watching brief

205 Un Beau Roman 20/1 ew also Vinnie the Hoodie ew at 10/1

240 Watch out for these Pertemps qualifiers...you dont need to win to qualify! im mixing Morning Vicar, The Clockisticking and Brecon Gill in csfs and tricasts...small stakes

315 The Kings Baby...they think this is a good thing at 2/1

gtreat day at Sandown yesterday but ill go into that later
  • Hippo
    Cracking race that 130...the 1st 3 home are smart. Sherwoods ran well, bit too keen but on reflection this was a tough task. will win races thoi.

One more bet is probably my biggest bet today at Carlisle

I cannot believe Chesterfield is 10/1 in the 230! This is a top horse! Yes, Seamus's horses are not running particularly well (he comes good March April normally) but this is a class horse. Im not a big fan of Hughes on a Southern horse, he only seems to win on Northern trained horses! But if this fella is there coming to the last he will win as it has speed to burn. Good win best at 10/1
  • Hippo
    what an appalling ride by Hughes. Why send a horse on a 600 mile journey just to canter round in your own time? as it turns out, if he would have put a spark of effort in he could have won as the two leaders fell at the last. Take a look at the long look round he does when in 4th 3 out...then does not bother making any ground despite still cantering. Hes a weird jockey who seems never to try on Southern horses! I know one of Seamus's owners and ill be interested to hear what he thought about that...my guess is he will never ride again for them
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.