• Hippo
    im off tomorrow to Newbury so may not have time to post on a very informative day

130 Young Liuetenent Fancied by Warren at 5/1 biut a very hot race so ew

205 Champ returns!Most exciting prospect since Altior. Won me a fortune last year despite the doubters. Hurdle were an inconvenience, this is a natural chaser. Should win hard held but 1/2 is too short. im sad Dashel Drashere is running as i love this horse and its fabulous attitude to racing. Gave his young jock a season to remember and i hope he comes a good second

235 What a race this is!Floressa shpould win, exceptional jumper, fast, ;low and can gallop. However 5/4 no good to me so ew Farne 25/1

415 Son of Coma....went off 7/4 for Punchestown bumper but virtually pu never seen "clinically abnormal" in a race description before! If it leaves Mullins with that tag its game over but to go to Nickys must mean its ok now 7/1 looks good ew Nico wouldnt have ridden this anyway, thy wanted Bowen. Nicvo rides his other at 4/1
  • headlad
    There tomorrow myself and looking forward to seeing Beakstown take on Champ. It looked to have the measure of Sam Spinner at wetherby recently, until Sam turned the rockets on

Dashel Drasher also interesting with Matt Griffiths onboard

Should be a cracker
  • Valuefinder
    Thanks Hippo. Just one quick check, think Son of Camas was with NH for the Punchestown bumper you refer to - Pat Mullins rode that day. Don’t know if that makes any difference but as you say, the description is unusual. Was well fancied either way going off at 2/1 in a 19 runner festival bumper on debut! I actually backed the winner that day as I was blindly backing JJ’s horses throughout that week and did pretty well from what I can remember.

Have a cracking day tomorrow and good luck.
  • Hippo
    Hi value,? You’re absolutely right about son. Its owned by the sullivan mob who have all their horses with willie mullins. He had it but registered to henderson on the day at punchestown. Would have stayed in Ireland if it won but sent to lambourn to get treatment. But good spot!
  • Valuefinder
    Ah, that makes sense. Cheers.

On a separate one: Am I right in thinking you’ve backed Circus Couture before? Runs tomorrow in a decent aw 10f class 2 and I’m tempted to have a small e-w at 33s, mark has dropped to 94 and although trip is prob his max, might be worth a try as most recent runs have been in the top mile handicaps.

Any thoughts?
  • Laurence Bellman
    If you want winners Value follow my tips they are researched and primed pretty much to deliver. Might not be your thing though as i will be selecting at prices much lower than 33-1.
  • Mancymouth
    Er, shut up Laurence
  • Dazzler
    Another multi id'er!!! And using someone in racings real name!!! In The Sh*t (ITS) why do you have to do this??? Mugz, why do you allow this??? This guy is absolutely deluded and will be the death of this board if not sorted!!
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    The answer is surely not to respond to anyone you think has multi ids. This board will only fade if allowed to do so by the members
  • Dazzler
    Cheers Fuzzy, have been on this board for nearly 20 years and am just airing my views and concerns. Know who the multi ID'ers are and don't normally feed their deluded state! Just that this one is 'new' and using the name of Laurence Bellman, who is a race horse owner and a good friend of mine!
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Dread to think how long I have been a member m8y, probably as long as you :lol:
  • owenjohn
    ITS claimed to be Laurence Bellman some tima ago, if I remember correctly. Was tipping up his runners on occasion. Obviously come back playing games again What an absolute tool!!
  • stainless
    As stated earlier, best thing is just to ignore these posters.
  • Dazzler

So you can understand the frustrations then mate cant you!!??
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    of course but let it pass over
  • Dazzler
    Usually do mate, but just pitch in every now and again to let my feelings known......hoping that one day it gets sorted and fixed...not difficult to do really!
  • FLA
    8/11 now champ. Worth a go at them odds hippo ?
  • dodd
    Brilliant Hippo Son of Camas
  • owenjohn
    Brilliant Hippo!
  • FLA
    Son of camas!! Well done . Cheers and thanks as always :smile:
  • Dazzler
    Another good day Hippo, well done mate
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.