• Hippo
    Sorry guys was at the hospital this am (not for me!) and could not get any reception...plus 3 hours late releasing an old chap that i was doing a favour for his wife by taking him home. The old bugger offered me a tenner!! Cant beat old school and its gestures like that makes you humble. I charged 20 of course! (joking)

Right im in line for the aftertimimg brigade but you may remember i tipped up some Charlton 2yos last week and i hope you all noted the non runner Louganini? I wont dwell but took 16/1 last night, won the 1200 at 10/1. No insults please,

ok others today (and i think im on a great gamble)

140 Mild Illusion took 22/1 last night which was stupid. The winner of that sales race is a group horse. i see its 10/1 and sliding now

215 Zzoro ew 10/1 already paid us this season, no idea why its so big and the fav (of Coles) is so short

Wth 230 Half Bolly...if this was at a bigger stable this is a 6/1 shot (check its form with Zebs Spirit...a third of its price!) 16/1 freely avilable ew

305 Been given this by a grieving welshman (at least they had the rugby oon in the hospital!) Go Long at 5/1 cant be out of 1st 3 unless it falls, he reckons. Hes a shrewd man who knows Evan personally

Stupid all weather Gp1 tonight but i think Baldings will win if it takes to the beach or tapioca or rice pudding or whatever the nonsense theyre riding on! I took 6/1 win.Becketts is now rightly fav but who knows on this surface

I see the usual array of donkey class5 and 6 races surround it. \Great advert for a Group 1!!!! and the Arabs are all thinking...why not Newmarket!!!!!
  • swerver
    Mild Illusion! Cosy victory! Well done.Thanks for sharing.
  • Hippo
    sorry guys it was so late, but really thought this was a group horse in an auction race. Should have posted then typed rest...but then again if it got beat id be pleased it was late! Now have a sweat on with a 16/1 and 22/1 winner and place with 3 legs to go. Also done them singularly and double so well up whatever happens. Love a sweat tho!
  • Mugz
    Johnny Portman does the business. Well done Hippo. :clap:
  • owenjohn
    Outstanding as always Hippo :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • twobusty
    top bombing
  • ToonFanBry
    Class as usual :clap:
  • stainless
    :up: :clap:
  • Mugz
    Group 1 tipping !

:clap:
  • Dazzler
    Great tipping, Well done and cheers Hippo
  • malawi
    Great stuff again hippo
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.