• Hippo
    Not bad racing at Straford today and that novice chase is really interesting. i see the logic of Stratford for Black Ops as these are easy fences (and he cant jump!) but they come at you quickly and he was hopeless jumping hurdles, just never takes off! If he could we would be talking him up as one of the highest rated hurdlers seen out. Lisnar disappointed me last time. its a race he should have won on the bridle and i am just starting to wonder if this is a professional placer in good races but wont win? (bit like Channons one a few years ago in the Arc). im sure it will be between these two very good horses but I know the good Dr thinks a hell of a lot of Mr caffrey. Look it cant win on paper 24lb wrong and is reflected at 33/1 but i know him and the owners think this could be something special over jumps, thus todays entry. im having a small win bet and a sfct Black op Mr C just in case. It cant really win today but it will win soon

250 Timoteo....King always said this would be a good chaser. i would weade in but i know they thought their hurdler would win hard held yesterday and only scraped home, so maybe they arent as ready as he thought. he has good plans for this and really should win at 7/2 which is fair

355 Sheshoom Sunny came up against a Fry special lto that has also hacked up since. If it hurdles, it wins 7/4 looks fair given the whispers Saver on The Ravens Return ew at 10/1...quite well fancied by seamus

Nothing big today, he seasons just began.

Why they switched the big 2 yo race tomorrow to Newcastle when Newmarket was available is beyond me. Foot in mouth job by the hapless BHA again...they are a laughing stock. ill be having a few pints while a grade 1 runs on on a trampolene being watched by an audience of 2 men, 3 dogs and a couple of foxes! Brilliant decision BHA....more sponsors about to be lost!
  • LDJ
    325 timoteo
  • Hippo
    well you know the GGods arent with you! Balck Ops dots up with a great round of jumping and I cant belive what i just saw with Timoteo! hes cantering with a good position on inside, the fav Benny wotsit already beaten and he just runs into the running rail! Seems to trap himself , took a whole load of false steps and that was that. I think Cannon lost concentration and didnt see the bend...they all turned and he seemed to realise it too late. Very annoying and told me nothing as not late enough to say he would have won, but the horse was clearly spooked and that was that.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.