• Hippo
    After yesterdays no shows i was thinking of not having a bet for a few days but i love quirky old Fakenham! Its a weird course, the Windsor of jump racing but like Windsor, trainers love it as its educational to horses and big trainers like Nicky Henderson has no qualms sending good horses there

110 High Change...you wont see many better bred horses than this in a maiden hurdle! Nutter on the flat (never raced) so gelded and won its bumper with three tonne in hand. Has Hendersons to beat but its flat speed will help on this strange course and 2/1 looks value. Hendersons may win but its no 8/13 shot!

210 Big word from Kings mob for Midnight Gift. He loves this family and has had multiple winners from it. Apparently schooled really well and glun faces if it gets beat. 5/4 is short but there is a feeling this may be a Chelt horse (already!)

410 Largy Mouth...know nothing about Ellisons horse but told to back this last Friday at Cheltenham. Hendersons again the danger but 5/1 looks fair

510 Kempton a rare bet for me on Blackpool Beach (i hate the AW). Jamie thinks Miss Thoughtful will run well...mind you he was trying to sell my friends a horse at the time. I see hes talked it up on his video today (they are great fun). 16/1 seems huge given its form and Jamies confidence.

I suggest a trixie the first 3 , jamies ew separately and then a yankee win on all 4...small stakes large return possible
  • Hippo
    Of course Henderson wins the 1st after Hills look ill at ease over hurdles and never got in the race.

Midnight Gift looked like hacking up until it made a mistake at the last and held on to win by a shd! Time will show the 1st two are useful and both will learn a lot. But the 2nd got so close under a powerpacked finish from Johnson. I think Kings will improve past that one.
  • Valuefinder
    Cheers Hippo, great call on Miss Thoughtful.
  • Hippo
    Rubbish again but that bumper may be good. They were sprinting a long way out and Webber is brilliant with bumper horses when he gets a good un. The Henderson horse stayed on again after being outpaced and Ellisons looked all over the winner 1f out but the 3 quickened like good horses. A race to note
  • LDJ
    Lingfield cars today looks good H
    Much doing from your neck of the woods ?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.