• Hippo
    Im at Cheltenham tpomorrow so posting early

Starting off with a possible Charlton/Watson 4 timer! 3 are first time out 2yos. Rogers have been v slow to hand but stable buzzing at mo. Its heavy ground so shocks a plenty

110 Bullfinch 7/1
    140 Loughani 7/1
    215 Amir Kabir 14/1
    250 Lady Adelade 4/1

435 Ice Age 107 down to 91 less 5lb for brilliant apprentice claim Georgia 86! A steal ew at 14/1 4 places

Chelt 200 Best race of the day. Have to back Champagne Well as ran an extraordinary race against Champ at Aintree. win 3/1

235 Seemingly a 2 horse race between Twister and Fat Oaf! Im having a win bet on Caius Marcius at 16/1...similar form over hurdles and plenty of chase experience

310 treasure Dillon ew 16/1 4 places Williams in form and Wedge in stupidly hot form

345 Sizeable bet on Wholestone at 3/1 best horse in race by miles and thought to need first run so should be fighting fit

Mix em all up in ew dbles trbls accas et al
  • IXI
    Cheers Hippo!

X
  • Valuefinder
    Good luck Hippo. I’ll have a look and stick a few of those in an acca. Cheers
  • AKD
    Good luck, Hippo. Louganini a non runner, Watson on Charlton’s other runner Dancing Harry now. I agree with you, I think they could have a winner or two today.
  • stainless
    Excess my ignorance, but who is Twister and Fat Orf ?
  • Stevie Wonder
    Nichols also affectionately known as Pumpkin Head
  • Dadeo
    Great Shout on Dancing Harry.
  • Mugz
    Some good picks in there as usual.

:clap:
  • malawi
    Good stuff as usual hippo
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.