• Hippo
    I am lording it in a box tomorrow at Ascot so may not have time to post! Those Champers breakfasts dont eat themselves you know! Thats if its on. Im only a few miles from the course and last nights rain was monsoon like!

135 Two for me both Ryans

Brando ew 20/1 drawn 12 and Hello Youmzain ew 6/1 drawn 5....the draw will be crucial in some races and youll need to come up the near rail

210 Fav should win but on a line throuh him Cleonte shouldnt be 50/1 small ew

245 Think Gosden may have this sewn up but has Frankie got off the winner, Anapurna ew 5/1

320 If it wasnt heavy it would be max bet win Benbatl...but it IS heavy and he cant win surely? Ive already had a bet ew on Mohaather at 40/1. Tregonning has had a poor season but this is his best horse. Has the idiot Crowley hampering it but may go well despite him

I am laying The Revenent as im not sure its beaten much (Benbatl could pick it up and run with it and still win on good ground) but if you are having a go on it you must back Imaging ew at 66/1 (i have!). Have a look at when they met in France...Imaging was 11/8 fav to beat it! But then again thats why im laying the Revenent! Confused? me too!

400 Magical went from cruising to zero in the Arc and i wionderwhether its had enough...same may apply to O Briens stalwarts...they ran a hell of alot of races this season and some look knackered. im laying it! Ive had a bet ew on deidre at 10/1 in the hope it was 1) unlucky lto and 2) it handles the ground!

440 Lord North looks a group horse in a hcap and i think even the 3/1 available may go. Its up 12lb but wow what a win! I was really impressed with it, it handles soft and Gosden is flying. I think this may be a silly 6/4 shot by close of play tomorrow. I snatched 7/2 last night but will sell on the day at 7/4 or less or keep it if im wrong. Ive had a small bet on Circus Couture in the hope the gelding may have done the trick but i think Lord North will take all the beating
  • LDJ
    That’s the place pot and a place acca cheers hippo
    Best of luck
  • Valuefinder
    I did my bets on Thursday as don’t expect the ground to change much and picked Hello Youmzain, Anapurna, Mohaather and Clon Coulis so we are on the same page. Hope that doesn’t curse them as I’m having a shocker on the horses at the moment.

Good luck!
  • slogan
    Great start Hippo....25/1 winner
  • dodd
    It was Donjuan Triumphant that won Slogan. Brando finished 4th if you backed that many places
  • slogan
    Thanks for that Dodd. I missed the race but when I looked at ATR, I misread that Brando had won...Nice place anyway.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.