• Hippo
    Surprsingly busy day with good racing at Huntingdon and hereford with one very hot novice affair at Hereford which is unusual

Hereford 230 Hot novice hurdle with about 6 hotly fancied. i know Emma thinks a lot of The Domino effect and its 7/1 because so many fancied. Im playing ew but make a note of this race, its good!

305 Anteros...still on a good mark chasing over hurdles and the old rogue is behaving 6/1 is very fair

335 Pontreseni..Sherwood likes this and is on a good mark if his hunch is correct so 10/1 looks a solid ew bet

210 Hunt Glory and Fortune...the dogs are barking and the 9/4 is long gone. Couple of other darkuns in the race so probably just watch it streak home

315 Lively Article...I know the trainers family and they love point to points so fitting its chasing today. Got a good jock up who rides Huntingdon well and 25/1 seems a bit big. Small ew
  • Doubler
    Nice start Hippo.
  • john smith
    305 Anteros...still on a good mark chasing over hurdles and the old rogue is behaving 6/1 is very fair
    fantastic run!
  • ToonFanBry
    Cheers hippo :clap:
  • seagrove1
    Well done again.
  • Hippo
    Cracking price on Glory and Fortune...went in again as soon as it touched 9/4 (last nights price)...puzzled about drift as Laceys mob had been barking for weeks. Mind you it cant job, nor could the fav! Curious race! Good old Anteros , it would have been cruel to beat as it was miles clear of 3rd. may win again depending on hcappers reaction which shouldnt be harsh. sherwoods ran really well and unlucky to bump into a Hobbs Special! Emmas wasnt good enough in a hot race but im keeping it in my notebook. Lively Article was worth a punt at 25/1 but sadly cant see it ever winning!

So ggod profitable day on the whole and great to be back with Real racing!!
  • malawi
    well done hippo
  • Mugz
    Nice DOUBLE Hippo.

:clap:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.