• Mugz
    .LIVELY SATURDAY LONGSHOTS

RULE 1 : Post a longshot 10/1+ on Saturday that you will be backing in this thread.

RULE 2 : No hopeful guesses, you must fancy the horse enough to want to back it.

Members may combine the selections in ew accas if they wish.

:up:

• Big tasty
    Air raid 3.50 York 14/1 (likes the going )
  • AKD
    4:45 Newmarket - Sunday Star (12/1)

Backed her mainly because she is the only course winner in the field, won her maiden here and finished a close 3rd in Group 3 Oh So Sharp Stakes at this meeting last year, both those runs were over 7 but has won over 6 on the July course this season. Hasn’t been able to get competitive at this level so far this season but this looks a bit weaker than few of those races so I am hopeful she will do better today.

Good luck.
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Timoshenko for me in the 1410 at Newmarket 12/1 generally so an ew interest for me.

good luck whatever you back today
  • Doubler
    Chep 4.30 The Knot Is Tied 20/1 races off a low weight, will enjoy the ground and trainer in form.
  • Mugz
    Yor 3.50

BERNARDO O'REILLY @ 16/1.

In great form won 2 of last 4, no problem ground or big field. Will finish fast, just needs to get a nice split then boom.
  • Mugz
    A rare down day for the LSL thread.

:angry:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.