• Hippo
    Odd day as end of season meets start of jumps season at Chepstow

Big prices mainly so winners will be hard to come by. Stuart Williams sis still red hot and running a load at Newmarket so done em all in dbls trbs and accas for small stakes just in case. he has plotted like this in the past

155 I know i know, Flippa the Strippa!!! Great name and this IS a good horse who has been in top company. Its not a 33/1 shot so have to play small ew
    I liked Lazuli when it run and beware the hot fav...its been on the go since May and ran at Royal Ascot which usually means its overrated and knackered! i may lay that one

225 Vividly ew at 25/1 how its 25/1 ill never know. Won well for me lto and its been pulled several times lately ONLY to run on soft anyway!

335 Quadrilateral...D Day! Huge leap in class but homework says it will win. Good bet at 9/4...not a max again as its up against better horses

410 Natty Night....Willie likes this and Rhiain is a cracking rider. 33/1 is good value as it should be 10/1 ew bet

York 420 Hate the trainer and he fiddles wiith this one. Soft ground and Tudhope look ideal so 25/1 ew on Orvar

Chep If Kings were firing id have a chunk on harambe as its rumoured its improved a lot since last year but im going with Jamie Snowdens improving Some Day Soon ew at 10/1

Mad prices so dont go mad!
  • Mugz
    How the hell did Quadrilateral win that. Looked stuffed.
  • Mancymouth
    Lovely on Quadrilateral. Left it late again though lol
  • Mugz
    74/1 in running apparently !
  • LDJ
    She’d Of learnt a lot there how the race was run and on the ground quality animal cheers H
    Hope you got again in running ?
  • FLA
    Well done with Quadrilateral
  • FLA
    Orvar great place
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.