• Hippo
    One bet for me and it would be a max bet but for the fav! Also it needs to go in the stalls first!

150 Leic Dulas ew at 8/1 Those with good memories know i backed this fto at Newmarket in a very hot maiden at 33/1 and it ran a cracker but got stopped twice when making good progress. I said make a note of the race as it was ultra hot and so its proved to be. Wiuld go max ew if the fav wasnt here. Its odds on and probably deserves to be but that never puts me off so still a good bet ew, but it wouldnt go in the stalls at York so beware...not for the faint hearted!
  • Dazzler
    Good luck Hippo although both Appleby runners are strongly fancied to win at Leicester today so the ew is good and fc could be a bet too!
  • Rodeo
    the winner looked good one of Stoutes too keep eye on..
  • Hippo
    Yeah, didnt look that good a ride but im not sure the horse was helping. Has now hung left and right and not gone in the stalls. Also it looked a hot race and I was annoyed as Meehans thought theirs would run well but the Hills horse was stronger and well backed. I think the front 3 are useful as no visual excuse for Applebys. i want abandon Dulas as its held in very high regard and will pop up once it sorts his head out!
  • FLA
    Legend :smile:
  • FLA
    What a winner :up:
  • seagrove1
    Speechless Hippo!!
  • Rodeo
    lol
    :rofl: wot winner?
  • seagrove1
    Sorry Hippo - it was Corky with Sir Busker
  • FLA
    Sugar sorry lads I got over excited with him and corky banging in the winners lol
  • FLA
    1/10 on lol ...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.