• Hippo
    Goodwood 350 Angel grey ..wasnt expecting it in a nursery but £25k and a handy mark have tempted Balding. Hate nurseries but this does look tempting win 9/4
    425 Quickfire double for Murphy i hope. Seinsational has won me a small fortune and the trainer loves winners here win 3/1

win double

525 An informative maiden and i think the odds on fav looks dodgy. David Elsworth and Jeff Smith love runners here as he used to train in Whitsbury nearby. Roman Melody was given a peach of a ride as it was so green fto. Hopefully it will know more today and 12/1 looks tempting ew

Salisbury

great to see Nicola Currie back on a racecourse. I know i go on, but shes as good as ive seen, male or female. Jamies given her a rather troublesome horse to see if shes fit. It has little chance i believe

630 My heart sank when I saw Emaraaty Ana in a conditions race. When it won the Gymcrack (and me a small fortune) the world was at its feet. It hasnt run well this year but surely can beat Baldings who normally likes a bigger field. Worrying drifter but ill take 9/4 for old times sake!
  • Hippo
    If you get a chance, watch the Jamie Osborne vid on the Lambourn page with Nicola Currie. Apart from taking the P, you can clearly see the regard he holds her in. That is the same around Lambourn, she is a very popular lass and love the way she dismisses "nerve damage in her back" as a trivial injury! Shes a tough one alright!
  • Mugz
    Madame Tantzy an interesting runner for Eve in the 7.15 - 20/1 to 10/1.
  • malawi
    Well done hippo
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.