• Mugz
    .LIVELY SATURDAY LONGSHOTS

RULE 1 : Post a longshot 10/1+ on Saturday that you will be backing in this thread.

RULE 2 : No hopeful guesses, you must fancy the horse enough to want to back it.

Members may combine the selections in ew accas if they wish.

• Mugz
    This thread has returned a LSP based on win singles the previous 2 weeks, so lets try and keep it going.
  • calvert
    Copper Knight in the Bev Bullet
    Good Luck
  • Valuefinder
    I put Gavlar up on here last night on the Cogital thread at 16s but now 9s in most places.
  • Tattcorner
    Bossipop 3.55 Chester 22/1

Drawn 5 and 4 places available with some bookies - Tim Easterby stable tour :

A tough horse who loves Chester. It's amazing how he's just come good. He doesn't get a stiff six furlongs but he's fine over five or an easy six. He goes on any ground. - 14/05/2019
  • Mugz
    CHEL 7.15 - DOCUMENTING @ 25/1

Looked a good prospect in the spring, ran well in a Listed race after 2 good wins. Given a long break then ran well down the field at Ascot. in July. Hoping that back on the AW will see him return to form and has a nice draw.
  • Mugz
    Sh Boom out ran its odds massively there. Good shout Ponte.
  • Mugz
    Bossipop, what a run, very unlucky. :clap:
  • Mugz
    Nutted on the line.

:angry:
  • Valuefinder
    Cracking shout Mugz, unlucky. I was on Molson with a last minute bet and thought he was going to get up (I thought he’d won as I missed War Glory in the middle). Was a cracking finish that a race like that deserves.
  • Mugz
    £19,019 tricast in that race !
  • Tattcorner
    So close Mugz, great tip and I know the feeling.
  • malawi
    Couple of very nice place bets today lads well done
  • AKD
    Nice placers, well done.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.