• Hippo
    Its been a tough couple of days for punters and me! Only a good bet on japan at 13/2 to show for lots of studying and chatting to people! but thats the game, its long haul not a ferry across the Mersey!

Have a look at the Lambourn page on here and listen to Jamie Osborne, he fancies 2 of his today and they suddenly have started running well again after a baron spell. both good prices too

155 Y Speed Company ew 33/1

225 Im having one last go at Dee Ex Bee. Hopefully they wont fanny about this time and let him lead. They are not coming back this week but of course Stradivarius is a special horse and probably sail past. But 4/1 in a place is too tempting!

255 The Gymcrack....no Emaraaty ana unfortunately but an intriguing race. Threat is hot fav and highly regarded but awful value at 6/4 and form lines suggest hes beatable. Dubai Station looksa real darkun and just like yesterday, Burke knows the time of day. Now i thought Spencer was booked but hes on one of Ryans which he won on easily over c and d lto, Abstemious. Now if it was soft id be on Ryans all day but Dibai was given a god awful ride by Moore in France (saying this a lot lately!) and the winner has won the Morny! 12/1 is a very good ew price. im also having a saver on Royal Commando at 25/1 as Hills mob think this has a real chance after the nightmare that is Goodwood!

335 Battash. Ive gone into one on another post. Cannot belive 5/2 is available.

415 Now ive been waiting for Celtic Art. It won me a fortune in a massive acca at Goodwood but it should have won. It had no run then finished like a jet! Persuasive looked to have let the form down but it had a temperature after the race which hopefully explains its poor showing. However this is a very good maiden and i see the Varian horse has been backed off the boards after Mums antics yesterday. As impressive as it was, it beat auction horses. Im also having a sver on Dulas ew at 20/1. You may remember i told you to make a note of the Nmkt maiden it ran in as it was very good. Dulas was green and handled with kid gloves but still not beaten very far.

450 talking of nightmare Goodwood! Biometric had no chance after 2 furlongs and forget that run. Expected top bounce back ew 10/1
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Nice one with battash :cheer:
  • Valuefinder
    Nice winner with Battaash and Celtic ran another good race too...and if nothing else Hippo, today’s reward for you is that Enable is now officially our highest rated horse! I think the handicapper must have a login on here (or maybe just finally showing some common sense)!
  • Doubler
    Battash certainly put that supposed York hoodoo to bed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.