• peregrine
    Cant have battash given to me.my idea of the winner is mabs cross. But will play each way as usual.And had a cheeky little bit on copper knight each way at 66.1 .course form is always useful.and both these animals have it.not keen on g mosse but hoping he tries.good luck.
  • Jack Trotter
    Tough one.

Ten Sovereigns could be anything. Impressed me last time out.

The usual decent sprinter Mabs Cross cannot be ruled out.

I have gone for Battaash although I think I am allowing my heart to rule my head.

If Battaash can overcome the York curse then can win this but it is a tough one to call.

JT
  • Hippo
    If battash leads it should win. Frontrunners are having s fieldday!
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    With you on both P.

GL m8. :pray: :pray:
  • Hippo
    only thing id say guys is that Hills tyhinks Battash is in a different place now. Its well drawn, had an easy race at Goodwood (despite the brilliant time) and they wont be holding it up (i think getting to the front is crucial as last two days have proved. Its almost impossible to come off the pace), also ground is right. Its negatives are that its york and the idiot riding who could manage to get Dancing Brave to lose in a seller! respect your views though guys, also had a sneaker on Ornate at 100/1 as this is a very fast horse and i think frontrunners have had such a huge advantage over the last 2 days
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Batash has a good percentage win rate and as you say given last couple of days being a front runner is important so am hoping that’s where mabs cross will be. Price for battash is shortening :yikes:
    Good luck whatever you back
  • peregrine
    well didnt see the race but times dont lie and battash has put in some performance . i didnt expect that. so well done battash. my pair 4th and 5th .enough said.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.