• Hippo
    Ok, madness rules, but i honestly think Flippa the Stripper is s good thing for at least a place tomorrow , i think it can win.im not recommending this but i have had a sizeable bet ew at 25/1 bog. It has the beating of the speedster fav on Ascot running over this 6f snd i know the stable think the extra distance will help.
  • Valuefinder
    I think Under the Stars is a big price based on form; Liberty Beach is a cracking horse but UTS is proven at the trip, right up there on ratings and probably has more scope for improvement. Backed with Skybet at 4s (money back if 2nd).

Good luck with yours Hippo; I was on it at Sandown so might have a small bet e/w.
  • Hippo
    Cool, sound thinking but i backed the 2nd against uts lto at ascot and feel thst flippa would beat aroha further! But then again that’s what racings about......different views and opinions, i love it! Good luck!
  • Valuefinder
    Likewise, good luck. I’m slightly nervous about O’Briens too dropping back to 6f but hoping Moore will find some trouble in running!
  • Jack Trotter
    Cannot see past Liberty Beach here think this is a very good horse going places and this extra furlong should suit.

JT
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.