• Hippo
    Ill eat my hat if the RP are right and its good ground at windsor! Im 15 miles from the course and it hammered down yesterday evening and we have just had an armageddon moment when it seems the whole of heaven offloaded its rain supply! Set to continue all day in this vein ie sun, heavy rain, sun

Im guessing it will be close to heavy by the time the 8.00 takes place and ive had a good bet on Miss M at 11/1. Couldnt believe those odds and really annoyed theres only 7 runners as it would be a shoe in for 1,2,3. But ive still had a good bet at 11/1 although my form has been pretty poor in this stupid change of ground every 5 mins!

Spare a thought for Harriet Bethell. After a desparate accident and bleed on the brain, the news sounds better and is expected to wake from the induced coma. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
  • stainless
    Bet 365 - 3 places @ 10/1
  • Hippo
    Hi Stainless, went back inj and took the 10s 3 places...now 8s and small gamble starting!
  • JOEMUGG
    central city 15/2 ew 4 places for me
  • JOEMUGG
    central 4th phew
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.