• Mugz
    How many tonight?

Loads of chances, won the opener.
  • rufusf
    Think Megan Nicholls could have a good night, if she can keep it up all evening (been told she can!). Her mounts are:

545 Moonlit Sands 12/1 WON 9/1
    645 Kolossus 4/1
    715 Indomeneo 4/1
    745 Pickett's Charge 4/1
    815 Royal Flag 4/1
    845 Apache Blaze 7/1

Not keen on multiple bets apart from the Placepot but in deference to Hippo Ive had a Heinz 57 (e/w) on the six! GL all.
  • Stevie Wonder
    She was quite bullish in the RP saying she thought a few of het mounts had a v good chance. Tim Easterby has a few chances also. GL
  • Mugz
    Im on the one in the 6.45 ew. Hes just had a poo, so will be a few lbs lighter.
  • Mugz
    Backing PICKETSS CHARGE ew here @ 9/2. Looks to be improving with every run and was very unlucky lto not to win.
  • Mugz
    Gor 3rd but lucky to get that.
  • Mugz
    Have to go on APACHE BLAZE ew in the last. Deserves to win after a string of good efforts and should be on the pace all the way
  • Mugz
    Picked a bad night to follow this jockey. Took that one all over Cumbria before staying on the finish 5th.
  • Jack Trotter
    She has been riding out of her skin Mugz against professinal jockeys and beatING them.

Take it from me she is useful young jockey and you picked the wrong night but I totally agree and understand where you are coming from. :up:

JT
  • Mugz
    I wouldnt have started the thread if I didnt think she was worth following, but she did seem to be very happy to sit well off the pace tonight and ended up only with place chances as a result.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.