• Hippo
    All eyes to Windsor where probably one of the best bred horses will be on show in the 730. Beckett wanted to race Strelka as a 2yo but it was a nutter and would not settle or go into the stalls. Its up against a Haggas hotpot tonight but gets weight. If its as good as they think it is, it should win. BUT and its a big but, it may lose the race before it starts! I think it may drift so taken 5/2 BOG just in case

800 Hold Still....Willies done me some favours lately and is in great form. He was unlucky at Goodwood on Sat and hes quite confident this will place at least. Ew bet at 8/1
  • Archie
    Bentley only has 2 rides today,245 Kempton,then Windsor for the 730
    Small double@ 7/1 ish
  • Dazzler
    Nice start to the day for Willie Muir Hippo, horses in form, fingers crossed for the one later!
  • Dexy
    I fancy one of my bookmarked horses I'LLETYOUGONOW ew in the 8.00 race. First time cheek pieces Gd luck with your two. :ok:
  • Mugz
    Strelka is still a nutter, but a nice horse if they can sort her out.
  • Mugz
    Great tipping lads, 1st and 2nd. Well done dexy.

:clap:
  • swerver
    Great tip,Dexy.Wish I;d followed you.
  • stainless
    Good Call Dexy.
  • Dexy
    I'LLETYOUGONOW runs again today albeit on different ground but has SDS back on board. 11/1
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.