• Jack Trotter
    DUBAI TRADITION

Strong fancy this.

Another improver who comes into this in a rich vain of form.

This is more than a fortunate winning streak for this horse at the moment, he is a very progressive talented 3yo who I think is going onto much better things.

Formwise is diffcult to work out and indeed assess but I know an improver when I see one.

His 2 wins have come in smaller fields of 6 and 3 runners respectfully.

Do not let that confuse the line we have a geniune improver here if he was not then I am sure something would have come and beat him by now in one of those two previous win races.

Handy mark tomorrow which I feel can give him the edge on these rivals.

Holds three entries this week, this race which connections have opted for tomorrow (Class 2), the more diffcult then another on Friday here at Goodwood 1 mile 4 f (Class 3) and Sat Newmarket also 1m 4 f (Class 3) which indicates this looks like his distance for this horse at present.

Aside from this has some fancy entries in the Great Voltigeur Stakes at York over this distance 1 mile 4 f in the middle of August which I think this race is a stepping stone to however also holds a Leger entry which would suggest connections are keeping all options open at this stage, which you would do with a young horse showing this potential.

It's all about Weds though and this Unibet handicap which this horse is more than capable of winning.

We might be looking at one of the favourites for the Great Voltigeur here.

Best price 11's BET365 at present although plenty of 10's with other bookmakers for tomorrow.

If you an exchange player then there is a bit of 14's on there just now.

My money is on now.

GL if you follow.

JT
  • Valuefinder
    Great write up Jack; on each way at 11s.

Might do a reverse forecast with Persian Moon too as that looks overpriced to me as long as the ground doesn’t go too soft. He is weighted to reverse Ascot form with Eminence (gets 5lb rather than 9lb for a neck) and that horse is 9/1 to Persian Moon’s 16s.
  • Jack Trotter
    Weather wise Value I think we will remain good with a tad cut maybe in it.

Light rain forecast tonight with sunny intervals and a light breeze tomorrow.

Fingers crossed the forecast stays like this not only for Dubal Tradition for for the general quality of racing at the meeting.

GL with your forecast bets. :up:

JT
  • Valuefinder
    Cheers and good luck with your bet too.
  • Jack Trotter
    After that run I am sure 1m 4f is to short.

Longer distance races for him I am afraid.

:groan:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.