• AKD
    Ok, probably a bit mad to be backing a 9 year old, but I have had an each way bet on ARCH VILLAIN (40/1, 4 places). Despite his age, he is fairly lightly raced and has had only 4 runs in last two seasons, that included a 4th place in the Ebor last season so it shows he still has ability. Bit unlucky in this race 2 years ago when slipping badly to lose all chance and finished last, but had run well on 3 previous visits here including a win over c&d, admittedly that win was over 5 years ago. It’s a big ask to win this but hopefully he can run well. Others I considered were last year’s winner Soldier In Action who could be well handicapped now but that win was on very different going so that is a bit of question mark, and Pacify, who has a good record on good to firm. Each way bet (4 places) on Arch Villain, and small combi forecasts and tricasts with Soldier in Action and Pacify.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    More place money, Arch Villain finishes 4th. I hope either Nicklaus or Chai Chai or both can place in 4:50 as I have them in each way trebles too, 25/1 & 40/1 placed so far.
  • Rodeo
    well done
    :starstruck:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.