• Hippo
    Well if they are still saying good to firm they are mad! The weather is awful and these downpours are ultra heavy and have stopped 2 max bets even though im too late to stop my bets that i had last night! Doh!

150 Soto Sizzler....those with memories will raise a glass to last year when we had this at 25/1 in the 11/2 mile race and it won head in chest. Knight always has a plot horse here and im hoping its this. Ive had a max ew bet at 10/1 annd see its 6/1 now...but the weather can make fools of us so just an ordinary ew bet advised. I cant reverse mine! A saver on Mountain Hunter at 10/1
    225 Ive had a max on Painatubo at 6/4 as this is the best 2yo ive seen for years. Alreadyy had two max bets on it so owes me nothing. But 7f on soft ground is a worry especially with Johnston in such form. Saver and r/f with Platinum Star at 14/1 which is overpriced

300 We have to have a small ew on Breton Rock as its done so well for us in the last two seasons. Its 50/1 and given that Simcovck is in red hot form, thats too big. Ew bet on Space traveller at 8/1 as well
    335 Stradivarious is obvious but win on EDee Ex Bee that could get away at Goodwood at 6/1 and a small ew on our Ascot winner South Seas at 28/1
    515 Infanta Isabella ew at 25/1....been told this will run well

Good luck
  • owenjohn
    Good Luck Hippo :up:
  • twobusty
    thanks fingers crossed
  • FLA
    Chers
  • yesleb
    You were right about Painatubo. Different class. Thanks.
  • Hippo
    Wow pinatubo is something special ! That was Dancing Bravesque!! That turn of foot was something special! Thats three max bets on him now so thank goodness for him. Soto got dtopped at a crucial stage but thats the risk at a Goodwood crowded hacap. Dee cee bee ran really well but stradivarius is something special. Isabella came a good fourth (18s on ew extra on bet365) so not a bad day for day 1. But the weather is still awful and Goodwoods only 30 miles away so soft ground tomorrow.
  • jalopity
    the ew on Clives mount returned more than the fave

Should have done the fc
  • Dazzler
    £40 on the winning fav returns £100 and a £60 profit
    £40 (£20 ew) on the 12-1 2nd at fifth of odds returns c£70 (£30 less) and profit of c£30 (£30 less)

Wtf you on about Calamity??
  • Jack Trotter
    VWD Hippo :clap:
  • Hippo
    Ok chap give a rest you’re looking very silly. If you hate me snd this sote so much toddle on and stopping msking a fool of yourself. If you bothered to read there is no boasting no bragging but you cant see that so move on. Final word from me on the subject
  • jalopity

7 runners, 1/4 places

Im starting to worry about Hippos safety here.
  • Jack Trotter
    Just ignore him Hippo and keep posting. :up:
  • Hippo
    No worries jack , just ignoring the sad munter!
  • Dazzler
    Still less Calamity, you thick git!!!
  • Mancymouth
    Jalopity must just sit in his bedsit all day covered in cheesy watsits hammering his keyboard with his head.
  • Jack Trotter
    Mancymouth :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • jalopity
    The least threating school bullying gang, assemble. :rofl: Absolute state of them :lol:

We'll forget the racist PM abuse on the last botb forum shall we Dazzler?
  • Hippo
    Just go away
  • Dazzler
    Deluded Pr*ck!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.