• Hippo
    Be careful, now softish at Ascot and about to rain again!

150 aroha ew taken at 25/1 although a maiden was incredibly unlucky at ascot when drawn wrong, its been underestimated again today

300 took 10/1 on raising sand last night. Very unlucky at ascot BUT be warned, Jamies horses are under a cloud and cant buy a winner otherwise would be max bet ew

King george i pray enable wins on the bridle as its an astonishing horse and to smash the stupid bha assessment that stoutws is rated higher! Almost as stupid as the altior farce

415 buhturi they like this and 10/1 is high but handicapped of course by crowley!
  • jalopity
    Gl bud, fancy a few upsets with this weather...Had an Ew Yankee with some biggies...

150 dark lady 10/1
    225 wings of time 5/1
    300 firmament 25/1
    340 Defoe 20/1
  • twobusty
    great start with aroha
  • yesleb
    Well done Hippo.
  • Dazzler
    Boom again Hippo! Well done mate
    Calamity????
  • twobusty
    raising sand whoop whoop
  • micky
    Great tipping Hippo, very well done, thanks again for posting.
  • Hippo
    Well its been a privilege to be here and witness a wonder horse! Despite dubious tactics (were o brien and stoute in collusion?) the best horse kept. Kept wide then intimidated then blocked it showed an amazing dancing braveesque turn of foot to challenge, normally that effort would have meant defeat but this girl stays and battles and today against all odds won! This is some horse and the bha idiots may not rate her but i put her with the very best. That was some performance from horse and jockey and worth 10lb more than the bare result. Im blown away i must admit. Ive been in the game a long time and these days are what i live for!
  • Hippo
    Another rubbish ride by crowley but good day and nicola was superb! So unlucky not to win the first one...mugged by a rag close home but ew ensured a profit. Also thank you guys for support, morons will never prosper only have short term victories....not aimed at anyone in particular.
  • malawi
    vwd with raising sand hippo
  • ToonFanBry
    Class :ok: :up:
  • scrivs
    brilliant mate,keep them coming.
  • Bet2win
    Hippo, well done today, I won a few quid.

A question for you,
    in 2003 did you tell everyone on a forum to wait for Passing Glance and have a big bet on him.

this race....https://www.racingpost.com/results/52/salisbury/2001-06-28/302373

I think it was you.
  • Doubler
    Well done Hippo
  • FLA
    Thanks hippo
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.