• Hippo
    Well two informativre cards at Sandown and Newbury especially the 2yo races

215 Sandown...what a race for a Thursday afternoon! Any could win but i like the way Rhea won lto. Kevin Ryan knows a good 2yo and he wouldnt pitch this in here if he didnt think it was good. 6 runners means a win bet so win at 8/1...but take a note of the race, there will be Group winners in here

Yarm 340 Starfighter. Ed Walker thinks this is near Group class so its been a disappointment. It has to win this to maintain that high feeling theyve got win bet at 9/4

Willie Muir fancies 2 today and see he also gives them a good write up on the Lambourn page but a small ew double for me as willie doesnt have a huge win % rate

New 840 Miss m 9/1
    Sand 250 Just Hubert 13/2

A small win on Just Hubert as i think the fav is overhyped

Again a quiet day and little laid out. Rhea is really my main bet but with a big weekend ahead im not going mad
  • Bet2win
    Cheers hippo
  • FLA
    Just Hubert :clap: 8/1
  • ToonFanBry
    Top man :ok: Thanks
  • calvert
    Well done Hippo
  • tipper
    how it kept that race is beyond me
  • Hippo
    I thought Rhea rana fantastic race and is the one to take from the race. Left at the start, unrideable at one point and then finished like a train and would have won another 20 yards. That and the 2nd are in my notebook. The winner is as good as it is now and wont improve

Sweat on Hubert as it had the race won then suddenly started breakdancing but once he got going he readily held the runner up. It coulod have been thrown out but i personally thought it was the best horse but would have taken it on the chin if it had. A welcome change of luck. Nice double now on Miss m plus the single win.

He must be tearing his hair out on Star Fighter...ANOTHER gambled on horse does him.Im leaving him now but oi know hes held in really high regards, just cant transfer to the track...it happens. Cmon Miss M!
  • malawi
    well done hippo
  • jalopity
    Superb hippo

WD :cheer:
  • yesleb
    Excellent stuff. Well done.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.