• AKD
    Using Polyphony as a yardstick, there is almost nothing between CAUSTIC LOVE (3/1) and Rux Ruxx. Polyphony is very consistent and she finished behind both Caustic Love and Rux Ruxx, both over 7 furlongs at Carlisle so form of those races can be used as a pretty reliable guide. She was beaten a head by Rux Ruxx from 4 lbs lower rating and three quarters of length by Caustic Love from 3 lbs lower rating. Both Caustic Love and Rux Ruxx are rated 77 today, so it’s very difficult to split them on that form. When I have two horses that appear to have similar chance, I generally prefer to go for the younger horse and/or one that has had less racing, so my choice is the 3yo Caustic Love especially as she has had just one run over 7 furlongs so quite possible there is more to come from her and she also happens to be the bigger price of two. Inhale also can’t be ruled out on only her 4th start but opening handicap mark in high 70s doesn’t look most lenient.

Small win bet on Caustic Love (3/1), straight forecast with Inhale

Good luck.
  • stainless
    Now a race of just 4 runners. RR for me.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.