• Jack Trotter
    Very sad news

Sea of Class has passed away after her brave battle with Colic.

My thoughts go out to the connections.

Wonderful horse that never had the chance to show us how great she was.

RIP SEA OF CLASS :sad:
  • Hippo
    Sad news indeed. Very talented. Why did they run it at Ascot? Haggas sensed something and the owners should have listened. You cant predict colic but that pee-race interview with haggas seems very prophetic now. Rip
  • Jack Trotter
    I think it was Haggas call at Ascot.

When the rain came his gut was to withdraw her but he did not and for that he was annoyed with himself, he just knew she would not do herself justice in that ground.

Just so sad mate. I had a real soft spot for this mare and thought she was gonna pull through.

Not felt like this since we loss the superb "One Man" a number of years ago.

Gutted mate.
  • peregrine
    Well this is awful news it was the one horse I'd been looking forward to watching this year.i was away when it was announced to have colic. Sad for all connected but even more for sea of class we will never know just how high it would of reached .my opinion to the top . Rip.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Terrible ailment - so often proves fatal. We lost our horse Maddie 3 years 1 months and 2 days ago of same thing.
  • Jack Trotter
    Sorry to hear this Stevie
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.