• Hippo
    Currently abroad but cracking racing so here goes!

205 nmkt atmospheric....disappointing so far but still highly rated by the yard and 8/1 is too big so ew

225 newb jukebox jive small ew at 50/1. Been on list for ages and now stupidly well hcaped but price reflects that its not in love with the game!

240 nmkt spring magnolia another big price but eve thinks it will run well at ew 16/1

340 newb emten did me a huge favour at ascot ew and was unlucky too. I know faheys looks good but ww max bet at 10/1. This is Jamies best horse hes had for years

350 nmkt another huge price ew! Circus couture at 20/1

410 good earth max bet ew at 9/1...big day for jamie and nicola but this is very well fancied and im also ew doubling with emten

Ok thats it for today! Huge prices but anyone that knows me know i love em! No odds on here! Im hoping nicola is all over the RP front page tomorrow rather than page 3!
  • jalopity
    Fancy seeing who has the better day pal?

Posted mine on the other thread

Loser leaves the forum.
  • Hippo
    Errrrrr no thanks and good night silly boy!
  • jalopity
    Not so confident now eh

Understandable given the standard of your recent selections buddy
  • LDJ
    Pity the fool (mr T )
    Cheers H
    Good luck
  • Dazzler
    Cheers Hippo, and screw you calamity! Or whatever you username is!!
  • twobusty
    jalopity another bell end to be removed ?
  • Jack Trotter
    GL Hippo with your selections today.

Nice odds.
  • FLA
    Cheers hippo as always . You know you've got a great following. Just maybe the odd d..k head here and there
  • yesleb
    Thanks Hippo. Ignore the time wasters and clowns.
  • malawi
    thanks for posting hippo always interested in your opinions
  • jalopity
    Scores on the doors

205 nmkt atmospheric. Favourite... 10th of 12. Disappointing for Clive.

225 newb jukebox jive. 12th

240 nmkt spring magnolia 6th

340 newb embtem 14th

350 nmkt Circus couture - 9th of 9.

410 good earth max bet. A max bet 5th

good job you didnt take me up on my challenge today mate. I’m not one to blow my own trumpet but I’ve had a great day. Hope you followed this ‘illiterate, timewasting, silly, calamity, bell*nd, dIckhead, clown’ (to quote the foul mouthed sheep above). :rofl:

I hold no grudges and the insults don’t bother me. Keep them coming and I’ll post up the odd fancy in return

Always tomorrow hey bud. :pray:
  • Hippo
    Well thanks jockeyti!

To the sane people out there i hope you laid all my selections! Dreadful day and cant remember such poor showing from lambour at the local course.

Watched my day unravel in a bar in sunny Bulgaria. Didn’t realise therw had been so much rain at Newbury. My own stupid fault but was horrified to hear soft in the going when i tuned in on my phone. Lnew i was cooked when clives horse was backed from 8/1 to 7/2 and came nearly last! Entem drifted like the titanic and ran like it! Good earth looked like winning then stopped and the others ran as there prices suggested.

My bank took a nasty hit but thats racing for you! Another day as they say!!!!

Glad you had a great day jockstrappy, but you need manners. I never wallow in another mans misery so i hope you learn that that you cant get through life insulting everyone and half the tome you dont even realise it!
  • jalopity
    I haven’t insulted anyone buddy

I’m the one who’s been insulted

Enjoy Bulgaria and let me know if you need me to wire you a few quid for a beer
  • Hippo
    Will do....always the victim eh? Ahhhhh poor lamb!
  • Jack Trotter
    Don't worry Hippo these things happen.

Thanks for posting pal.

Always good to read others opinions selections.

JT
  • calvert
    Have a good holiday Hippo is there Still any 1Euro bars.
  • Bet2win
    Thanks for the news Hippo, I too enjoy reading your views.
  • jalopity
    he better hope so after today
  • Hippo
    1 lev beer thank goodness! Jalapeño victim lent me out of his huge win! Cheers guys, childish i know but why should people think they can say whatever about you when they dont know you? Social media has a lot to answer for!

Rubbish day made worse by phantom moron! But hey thats life....maybe one day he will see sense and stop all the negativity but I doubt it.

On a racing theme i really think cox’s yard may be one to avoid, his worse season in ages where his fancied horses are stopping to a standstill. Having had s few shares with clive over the years he'll be straight as always but must frustrate the hell out of him. Also charlue hills seems to have dipped. Mind you could be the weird weather....i mean soft at newbury late July! Back in uk monday and hopefully windsor will have firmed up!
  • jalopity
    it’s spelt ‘victor’ V.I.C.T.O.R. not victim

You remind me of Billy Bleach off the fast show :lol: I’ve changed my avatar in your honour buddy
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.