• Hippo
    Hope none of you have fallen for the bookies PR coup on Dettori...best bet of false news ever...how many idiotts are now going to back Dettori when they werent even going to bet in the first place ie you restrict something, people want it more! Nods to Coral et al for treating punters as mugs again...they are sadly right...open the penn and the sheep will follow!

No real interest at Newmarket on deserted Friday!!!! Just one small bet for interest as trainers is pretty positive (reflected on the Lambourn page on here)

410 Nmkt Dulas...has been on my 2yo list for a while as a visit to Hills yard a few weeks ago shouwed they were pretty excited by this one (look at Lambourn page...he seems optimistic still regardless of the huge price!) small ew at 50/1 and 33/1 5 places. looks a hot race so print out the result after and refer back over the season. I know there are words for more than 8 of these!

York 315 Foxtrot lady...had no chance in the draw at Ascot but still ran well. Has a great chance here took 14/1 ew last night...usually gets backed by owners

Ascot 215 Faldetta win at 9/1 normally swerve nurserys but had to have a go at 9/1...its a 7/2 shot at best so value and fancied although the Johnston horse looks strong

325 Hes Amazing...know nowt about the horse but was told as good as stablemate who is a 1/3 of the price so 16/1 win it is...small stakes

400 Bella Vista took the 5/2 last night and was dabbling with a max bet but refrained. its won for me twice already and although i think it will win again 3 hcaps is hard to do. Always looks beat 2f out then finds another gear which is hard to handicap
  • Valuefinder
    Dulas is currently 66/1 with Paddy’s and Hills (taken 75s with a boost) so here’s hoping for it to nick a place or better.

I see Newmarket started on same lines as yesterday!
  • twobusty
    Bella Vista saves the day
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.