• Hippo
    Well it looks as if sense has prevailed and idiots ejected...too a long time though and hope lessons learned

Im at Windsor tonight and am surprised at the market for the 620. I was going to swerve Good earth as i thought it would be too short but i see its now 7/2. I now have to play as no huge noises coming from Clive Coxs despite the avalanche of money. Clive is a very straightforward operation and if theres confidence its normally pretty easy to hear about it. No big vibes heard. Dont know anything about Meades but surprised its 2nd fav.

620 W Good earth
    750 Cool Possibility. was always going to need the run at Newmarket and this is weaker. i see hes also given it the same thumbs up on the lambourn page so 9/2 is fair

ew double the pair plus win singles
  • micky
    Welcome back Hippo, commonsense prevails, looking forward to some good posts again. Cheers!
  • yesleb
    Good to have you back. Really enjoy your contributions.
  • moggy
    Yes echo that :smile:
  • FLA
    Thank F..k your back :smile:
  • Bet2win
    yes welcome back Hippo.
  • cosmo2018
    Great to see you posting again
  • Hippo
    Cheers guys, always said i like the site, just needs to be policed better. They will be back tho under different guises
  • ToonFanBry
    Happy days, welcome back sir. :up:
  • AKD
    Good to see you return, Hippo. Good luck with your bets today.
  • RaceWitch
    Wellcome back,GL with your bets !
  • micky
    Unlucky, first one done by a dog!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.