• herbie
    Not the right place to post but...
    I like Jared Gordon to win by KO at 10/3 with Sky Bet
    Long story but I know Jared, he has been mixing up his striking between RoufusSport and spending some time in Florida.
    He is looking for the KO and although more likely to win by decision the 10/3 is good value
  • Dadeo
    Jared Gordon def. Dan Moret via UD. (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)

Cheers for posting H
  • dodd
    Hi Herbie. I’m wanting just now and no major shocks so far. I think JDS can beat Francis but he will need to show major discipline to do so but the the same time I want to see him land to see what Ngannou has got.

Tony Martin is interesting against Maia but I think he will be to willing to engage in the grappling which will ultimately be his downfall. He’s not got the wrestling that Woodley, Usman, Colby have to neutralise the Jiu jitsu.

I have separate bets in Drew Dober to beat Polo Reyes by sub @ 11/2 and inside the distance at 6/5
  • herbie
    Yup, Jared didn’t get the KO but had plenty opportunities. Value bet, I made it a 7/4 chance and was about right.

Good shout with Dober ITD Dodd, he was very impressive
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.