• micky
    Who else uses Skysports as their main racecard daily display? It was great, could easily see the racecards and the individual tabs show Ratings, Current Live betting and tote display, and open up past horse form and races in a nice little window. Now it has gone all crap! Massive graphics and dumbed down content! Please complete the survey here and try to get back the old format. This new format is obviously designed by a moron with no racing knowledge.

This link from the SkySports site to complete a survey and tell them what you think ...

https://s.userzoom.com/s/userzoom.aspx?uc=C282S513_1573&

The nearest I've now come to find as "useful" as a desktop display is the attheraces site and its format, it isn't as streamlined as the old SkySports format but I'm now trying to get used to it; unless other forum members can kindly point me to another site with simpler navigation.

They did the same with the SportingLife racing cards a couple of years ago now and that has stayed just as crap as the new SkySports format, it actually looks like they used it as their template.
  • Mugz
    I like Irish Racing cards, link on left 'Racing Results'.
  • micky
    Thanks Mugz, that has saved the day! It is very similar to the old SkySports left menu. Will be useful, as is easy to get a grip on timelines and meetings and is simple to navigate.
  • dodd
    I use sporting life Micky. I just click on horse individually
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.