HIPPO

12Next
  • gillamandango
    Your missing the point. The posts are fine so long as not every single one of them claims to be info when it clearly is not. You should make it clear that posts like that should not be tolerated as they are clearly bull***t and misleading to new/naïve members of your board. These posts simply could lead to people losing money they do not have think that the poster is connected, etc, without knowing the full track record of the posters. It is impossible to police multi ids but what you could do is have a charter with board and posting rules. This would also apply to others who abuse the multi id posters, as well as those who flame/troll, so it would be unbiased..

• herbie
    Two different subjects and the latter is nothing to do with Hippo not posting.
    Anyway, got work to do. Have a good day all
  • Mancymouth
    If it happened on any other forum the person would be banned instantly
  • Mancymouth
    Wby you are the only one who thinks it's amusing.
  • Mugz
    Any other links that people find offensive?
  • Mancymouth
    it's idiots like you with multi log ins that are the problem. Well done!
  • Mugz
    So nobody has any links to any offensive posts that would result in a banning ? All I have is someone posting tips that suggest that the tip is not based on their form study. Now I could have done that with the jockey stats selections and bagged 50 odd winners and a profit and you would be none the wiser. The Saturday Acca had a losing run of 29 a few seasons back but is well in profit after 12 seasons. Anyone following that during that period would have thought they were being put away.

The point is, it doesnt matter how the selections is arrived at, 4 hrs of solid graft or a complete hunch. If the poster doesnt put up any stats to support their prowess at tipping then it is your risk if you follow them blindly without any guide as the their long term success..
  • herbie
    Again you are barking up the wrong tree. Assume you didn’t read/understand my post above?
  • Mancymouth
    Wby that's because you know he's a fraud. Any newcomer wouldn't.

Hope this helps
  • calvert
    Now we`ve got everyone arguing between themselves lets just get back to beating the bookies !
  • Mugz
    Nobody is running a tipping service on this site. If someone browses the site and decides to put on a bet based on someones elses say so, and without doing any research of their own, then there is only 1 person to blame if it results in a loss.
  • milhouse
    No doubting the posts are annoying, however the trend I have noticed, ignore and they stop. Comment including negative comments and more posts appear. There is an attention seeker there if ever I saw one. That is the key me thinks xox
  • jimfl
    Mugs may as well close this excuse for a site down as it is crap.all the good posters on here don't last very long and I could name plenty over the years so sad .moderators are a joke
  • moggy
    Absolute bollocks Jimfl! Nothing wrong with this site at all. Find somewhere else if you don't like it! :smile:
  • micky
    Don't be silly jimfl, this is a great site, goes through its ups and downs, but kudos to Mugz and the other moderators who don't have to do this, but do, for the fun of all, and organise competitions and stuff too! If you don't like it just leave.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.