• AKD
    I don’t usually like backing short priced favourites, but INSCRIBE (11/8) appears to have a good chance in this. He wasn’t beaten far in big handicaps at Galway and Curragh last season, and very likely needed the run when only 4th (of 15) last time. Has mostly raced on ground softer than this but he should be fine on it, and this step up in trip looks likely to bring improvement. 2nd fav Construct did well last time but is up 4 lbs and up in class so needs to improve. Rockabill’s two runs this season have been over 1 mile and 2 miles (beaten about 10 lengths both times), but this middle trip should be more suitable and he is now only 3 lbs higher than last win so I think he can run better today and I will put him in for the forecast. The Last Emperor is trying the trip for first time, he would have a chance if he stays but that isn’t certain.

Small bet on Inscribe (11/8) and forecast with Rocabill.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Had to work hard for it, but always looked like he will get up and he did. Lyons had said he will improve on this run and he thinks it’s a Stakes horse.
  • CMB
    Well done
  • AKD
    Thanks, CMB
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.