• owenjohn
    OROBAS 5:20 Bath @ 7/1 NAP
    This is a really interesting one!!!

I looked at it immediately as I had noted it as a strange entry (in my opinion) 2 days ago when running in a Class 4 event up at Ayr.
    Has been dropped 4lbs following that run, and goes off 62 down at Bath today.
    That's just 3lbs above the horse's highest winning mark, and jockey Victor Santos claims 7lbs. He had his sole ride on the horse in that race at Ayr.

Trainer Lucinda Egerton has never had a runner at Bath. This one makes the long journey South today, along with two other stable runners both at treble-odds & seemingly "no-hopers"!

Orobas is dropped back in trip to a mile for the first time in nearly 3 years, which is interesting...then comes another very interesting bit.......
    The horse has 3 career wins, one after a 2-day break, one after a 5-day break, and one after a 1-day break.
    Remember, is running today after 2 days off track.

Finally, I had not even noticed the price until I noted all of the above, but opened up at 20/1 at B365 and is now 7/1.

May totally bomb, but there are a few pointers towards a plan!
  • JOEMUGG
    if you look back on forum this was the one i had as a non tryer on saturday night few weeks ago
    never involved ran on the monday led all the way won.
  • Sweeneytodd
    This runs in at Beverley tomorrow 4.10....May be worth a look at betting,currently 9/1...
  • Dadeo
    Also entered on Friday at Calise in a 1m 1f Handicap
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.