• CMB
    Secret Potion 13/2 initially caught my eye with a bit of movement in the market and a bit unlucky lto.
    See trainer has another runner in the race Union Rose 8/1 who has also moved in the market from 12s, who today takes a drop in grade to C4 from C6 for the first time. Both CD winners both drawn well. I'm tempted to back both EW.
  • AKD
    Good luck, CMB. Although Ron Harris is only 8-30-128 (w-p-r) when running two runners in handicaps at Bath, record improves considerably to 8-22-48 when they are priced under 10/1, so betting should be a good guide. Robert Winston has a good record for him 6-17-49, which again improves a lot when priced under 10/1 to 5-8-21 (+8 LSP), this is the first time Winston is riding for him in nearly 2 years, and also has a good record at Bath.
  • CMB
    Cheers AKD thanks for the stats

Just realised grade drop wrong way round C6 today from C4
  • stainless
    15 runner Bath handicap, this should be an easy one !!!!!!!! Think you are right with your summary. Might just favour Union Rose, but difficult to split. Archimedes ran a good race LTO in a class 2, and with De Sousa aboard must be respected in my opinion. Good Luck.
  • grumpy
    Iv';e taken Robert Winston as a positive for R Harris also for Laura Mongan in the 4.55
    GL
  • CMB
    Yes Grumpy tricky one indeed. De Sousa ride definate concern.
  • CMB
    Stainless De Sousa ride huge drop in class
  • AKD
    Well done, CMB, good post. Unfortunately I backed the wrong one of two.
  • CMB
    Ah shame mate. I did end up backing both EW so worked out well. Cheers mate.
  • grumpy
    Well done
    GL
  • Rodeo
    :wink:
  • CMB
    Cheers fellas
  • stainless
    Well Done CMB, did back them both with a saver on De Sousa who finished dead last. Profit made. Thanks.
  • finley
    Good man
  • CMB
    Thanks guys nice one stainless
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.