• Hippo
    Decent day yesterday and nice profit made on the ew selectipons and accas etc...with a bit more luck it could have been a fortune.

Busy again today and i did mopst of my bets last night so excuse the prices

135 nEWBURY Biometric...thought this would be fav. Ran against winners lto and was fully expected. ew at 8/1

150 York I have a dilemma as three noted horses running all at good prices so im abandining ews and reducing stake tio 3 wins and a combi forecast

Lady Fanditha, beat Flipper the Stripper who hosed up for us nto 9/1

Separate good 2nd to our winner Highland Chief who is very highly thought of, so is Separate 12/1

Good Vibes...several good form lines lead to this and although i hate the trainer this has talent 12/1

if the forecast and tricast come in you wont here from me again! Seriously, when i have 3 this would be normally a non bet but im in goodf form and have won a fair bit lately im dabbling but reducing the stakes to keep within my plan

335 Another Varian black spots on yellow at a joke price of 2/1. Good luck if it wins but thats dreadful value. Small ew on Abe Lincoln at 20/1. Noseda has been on fire this week and this is his job horse and probably a warm up for the big handicaps at Ascot but Moore bbooked so im having a small dabble as the fav is such lousy value...win or lose

345 Nmk Hareq. Hughes mob thinks this will win, but they usually do! Kelly could have had fancied mounts at the other two meetings so im taking the hint. Win bet at 5/1

Im off to Newbury this am and all day sat then on hols for a week. ive also had an offer to go back to what i used to do (obviously fooled by current results! lol), so a lot going on so im not about for a while. Too be honest i miss the cut and thrust of day to day racing but i was also ill which made me stop. im fine now so sorely tempted, so perfect to lay by the pool and contemplate (yes officer, contemplate!)

I know these are fancied tomorrow

150 Knonchek ive already had a good bet at 14/1. This has always been one of Clives favs and its ran into superstars everytime it runs or been dreadfully drawn. He thinks this could well win so 14/1 is outstanding. need the rain to stay away (has been raining overnight near Newbury) but theres no Clayx to beat tomorrow!

340 The Lockinge. ive a great record in this going back many years. A proper Gp1 race. Now Eve changed my season last year when i took 66/1 on Accidental Agent in the Queen Anne and it won at 33/1. She would not hear of defeat after it ran a cracker in this. Everytime i asked her has it got an ew chance in the Queen Anne she said "no, it will win!"...seriously. She was unwavering and kept telling us to put more on. The race took its toll and it was never right after albeit in top gp1s. She has a similar vibe about tomorrow. it did a hugely impressive piece of workin lambourn last week and again on Tuesday. She thinks hes back to his best and will run a stormer. Not the confidence of last year, but with Eve she wears her heart on her sleave and shes quite emotional about this chap. im praying he runs well but we all know what can happen to a shock Gp1 winner the following season.Anyway ive had a good bet ew 4 places as he owes me nothing

415 Firepower...looks the best 2yo race of the saeson so far and Clive is very confident. No prices yet but ill take first show later this afternoon.
  • micky
    Less of the contemplation please, Hippo! Thanks again for taking time to write up. Good luck!
  • Mancymouth
    Biometric wins

Cheers man
  • owenjohn
    BOOOMMMM What a start Hippo Sir!! :strong: :clap:
  • moggy
    Brilliant great stuff Hippo! :smile:
  • AKD
    Great start, Hippo, that’s impressive to win carrying a penalty, what a price.
  • jimfl
    Simply the best hippo
  • twobusty
    great start
  • AKD
    WOW, Good Vibes did it very well. Well done.

I wish I had put your selections in a multiple today.
  • twobusty
    wow wow wow keep it going
  • moggy
    BOOM! Good Vibes very apt Hippo and a great price, thank u. :smile:
  • Jeepster
    Superb stuff Hippo..Unfortunately didn't do them as I had a disaster yesterday and need to stop gambling (again !). Sods law. I looked at the first 8/1 shot and nearly lapsed but vowed not to bet. They will probably all go and win now! Great write up though.
  • FLA
    Thank hippo
  • finley
    Well done Hippo.
  • Archie
    Well done today mate,,
    Anybody else excited about Galadriel1:50 making its debut in listed company, green as grass first 3 or so then rattled home to finish 4th ?
  • Archie
    Well done on Accidental agent got place money
  • twobusty
    Accidental agent ran a great race firepower yet to run:razz:
  • calvert
    Thankx Hippo 40-1 for A A
  • Mugz
    Well done Hippo, some great shouts there.

:clap:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.