• Hippo
    Firstly a grouse!!!! 2 evening meetings in lovely weather...both all weather cannon fodder! no wonder the BHA is a laughing stock!

Faireyhouse 440 Countister...ran a blinder at Cheltenham and was rushed to get there. Always highly rated by Henderson the booking of Mark walsh is a bonus as he rides the track well. chance of a bounce factor but Nicky sent it to Chelt 1/2 fit so hopefully any bounce is negated by its full fitness today.

good bet ew...would be a big win bet but there are a lot of hidden horses lurking!
  • Hippo
    poor run and looked knackered halfway. im very worried that Nickys horses have gone over the top. This was a lightly raced horse yet disappeared to nothing in strides. Very worried about Altior now. luckily it looks like the fat oaf, sorry, champion trainer is going to bottle wit with Cyrname so maybe all not lost but i am worried about Hendersons stable
  • peregrine
    oh no not again hippo . i told you about your paranoia. lol. yes paul nicholls wont run cyrname unless the going has soft in it. and rightly so. but id be more worried about the distance. 2 miles isnt cyrnames trip. probably they wont meet till next year. something to look forward to. and yes i agree nicky hendersons arent performing like we know they can.
  • Hippo
    Pere, yoiu know i love to get the fat oaf ref in!!!

Interestingly Cyrname, out of its 5 wins in Britain its won 3 times on Good to soft and 2 times on good...hardly shouting that it suddenly needs soft ground!

Altior, out of its 19 wins in Britain (yes 19 v 5) has won 5 on good, 8 on good to soft and 6 on soft...suggesting it needs soft in the title as well. The difference is 1 trainer thinks old school ie if its good enough it will win on any ground bar the extremes. he other knows his horse is false rated top chaser and will find any excuse not to run. Funny how he never mentioned the ground until this week and dec stages?

Also for the record Cyrname has won 6 races from 16 and yielded £226k and Altior has won 19 races from 21 yielding £1,150,000 - yet the handicapper thinks Cyrname should give Altior 3 lbs!!!!!...just saying!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.