• Bodger
    On a free trial. His name is Guy Daley. Impressed with first day's writeups, Couple of points profit. If you back them it's important to stick to his advised stakes.

Today: ''615 AGUERROOO 1pts win 11/2 (now 9/2)

I thought he was given a bad ride last time, but I will leave you to tell Franny!

Been in good form of late and this is a track that suits him more than Chelmsford, imo at least, however Lingfield is his optimal venue.

Still on a good mark and worth a small play (!pts only) at 9/2.

645 MOOTASADIR 4pts Win EVENS

Should be way too good for these, top weight but a different class of horse, if he is tuned up. He was bet early last night which is a good sign from this yard.

If I am giving you this bet it has been well bet overnight and we should get on ASAP at 11/10.''(Now 10/11).

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This was his first day's email, on Saturday:

''My Name is Guy Daley which is quite a handy surname when you run a Daily Betting Service! I have been betting on horses for over 10 years FULL TIME with no other source of income. I would like to thank X22 Bet for helping me reach a wider audience.

I am a FLAT MAN- I have the occasional bet over jumps, but I bet to make money and there are far less variables in the flat, i.e. things that can go wrong. I find it far more profitable and far less frustrating on the flat. Happily now the flat is ALL YEAR ROUND and as we gear up to what will be a fabulous season, on the turf, I am starting my NEW ALL IN SERVICE with my good friends at X22 Bet.

STAKING PLAN
    My bets are 1-10 points. So if you play £20 a point 1 points is £20 and 10pts is £200. You can set your amount per point to suit yourself., which is why I advise POINT and not POUNDS. The only thing I would say is FOLLOW the staking plan. If, for example, we have a couple of winners at 5 and 10 points and the third bet is a 1 point, don’t get carried away and bet more than the 1 point on it. I have a staking plan for a reason and not least because it works and at the end of the day the sole aim is to BET FOR PROFIT. Follow the staking plan and we will, hopefully, MAKE MONEY!

SATURDAY BETS…..

CHELMSFORD and LINGFIELD on the flat. I have to be honest its not the best ever, but we can only bet with what is in front of us.

I am at Lingfield this afternoon, this is a day for GRINDING OUT a PROFIT and I am playing in three races…

250 Lingfield ROYAL BIRTH 3 points Price taken 9/4 WON 2/1

I got this early doors at 9/4, it has been backed in a bit now which is good to see from this yard. Money talks and it talks loudly from the Stuart Williams yard. You won’t find many shrewder operators on the All-weather than Mr Williams. Second last couple of times, ran his best race in a while when going close in a listed event over C&D last week and looks on a good mark back in a handicap. If he runs to that form he will win. Good jockey booking as always by Stuart. Best price now 2/1

320 Lingfield FAMILY FORTUNES 2 points Price taken 3/1 SECOND

In Family Fortunes you could play for BIG MONEY, well we are not with just two points stakes. This horse is proving a model of consistency on AW this winter, he won last time having conceded first run to a well-handicapped sort, I would in all honest prefer a more experienced rider, so cautious stakes 2 points. Best Price now 10/3.

500 Lingfield ATOMIC JACK 2 points Price taken 2/1 SECOND

Has the excellent Cieren Fallon in the saddle. He is going to be a superstar, bred for the job for sure. His old man was an old rogue but man he was some jockey and his son has been well schooled in the art of race riding. Huge plus for us. THIS IS A HANDS A HEALS FINAL- no whip for apprentice riders, we have a MASSIVE ADVANTAGE in that our jockey is the best in the race and not just by a bit but a country mile. We are on the best horse with the best jockey. So why 2 points, well it’s a hands a heals which I normally avoid, but we have an edge here and a BIG ONE. Best price now 2/1

CHELMSFORD
    I have no bets at Chelmsford tonight, it is not a good card and I am off out! The summer will be busy so not going to stay in watching paint dry at Chelmsford!

Not great shakes today, small bets but should make us a few quid!''
  • Bodger
    His first tip Aqueroo 6/1 only beaten by a nostril in the 6.15.
  • Archie
    Second one won
  • Bodger
    Yes, so he makes 3 pts profit on the day.

All very professional. The only fly in the ointment is that this guy's emails have been sent out by Viking Racing, run by the dreaded Carl Harris.

Will keep you fellas updated anyhow.
  • Marke
    Cheers bodger
  • CMB
    First one so close. Thanks for sharing.
  • herbie
    Good stuff!
  • Bodger
    No email as yet today. I'm off out in 40 mins or so but if it arrives before then I'll post it.
  • Bodger
    Here we go:

FREE TRIAL PROFIT cf +5 points

WINNER yesterday as the 4pts bet won as it liked, the 11/2 bet was beaten a SHORT HEAD which was just bad luck, one more stride we won.
    5 points up since Saturday (NO BETS SUNDAY), which is from really poor racing. Today is also VERY POOR!!

700 WOLVES 0.5 (Half) Point CONFRONTATIONAL 5/1
    Forget last run, went off too quick and on old form this has a huge chance, fav too short and worth taking on.

730 WOLVES 0.5 (Half) Point DODGY BOB 9/2
    Consistent sort who has a big chance today, good price, but only small as he is well named operating at this level.

ONE POINT in total invested.
  • Archie
    Both placed
  • Bodger
    Yup - 3rd 6/1, 2nd 7/1.
  • Bodger
    FREE TRIAL PROFIT cf +4 points

We almost had another big price winner with DODGY BOB second. As I said its hard with low grade horses, but we are making a profit. Looked like winning but found one too good, as did Aguerooo the other day!

Today Lingfield is comical, but there is a nice card at KEMPTON and a good bet at DUNDALK and I am having a good go today.

4-55 Kempton MATTERHORN, 3 points at 11/10
    Very good horse who has progressed on every run, has won in commanding style so far and could be way better than these. Even a reproduction of his last run is enough.

7-00 Kempton JAHBATH 5 points win (he hasn't put a price - it's 5/4 Sky,11/10 bet365, then plenty of Evens)
    This is a very nice horse and is a Premier League player playing in the lower leagues today.
    Should win this well, best bet of the trial so far.

1 point double
    MATTERHORN
    JAHBATH
    BEST PRICE 4/1 the double

EXTRA NEWS
    There is a nice horse at Dundlak which I think is far better, BUT is it tuned up. Watch the market if positive bet it
    I will post it on the TELEGRAM GROUP later.

715 Dundalk WESTERN AUSTRALIA
    Note at this stage it is not a bet it is a POSSIBLE bet subject to info and market watching.

Good Luck
    Guy
  • Bodger
    First one wins easy at 8/11. I got Evens.
  • herbie
    Good start!
  • AKD
    Nice double.
  • herbie
    Fantastic. Topping up my Cheltenham pot nicely. Thank you!
  • Jeepster
    Nice one..got evens and 8/11
  • Bodger
    The third one got 2nd, but he didn't send another email to confirm it as a bet.
  • Archie
    Yeah i got greedy and went treble....hey ho
  • Bodger
    So the trial is over. Today's email:

''Wednesday Profit 12.8pts at early prices. Nice and Easy!

Total Profit for The Trial 16.8pts

Plus, Two Very Unlucky Seconds At 6/1 +
    (and a couple of poor rides Saturday)

So GUY DALEY has proved he is a FLAT RACING EXPERT! He is a top pro punter who bets on FLAT RACING, turf and all weather.
    He has made a good profit and he has had some bad luck – those two rides Saturday- ATOMIC JACK in particular as well as two seconds

However he has proved he can WIN and if you can do that on the ALL WEATHER when the TURF comes we can be OPTIMISTIC-
    THE FLAT ON TURF IS COMING SOON!

Guy is a pro punter- he HAS TO WIN to get paid- SIMPLE AS THAT!
    HE also knows if he doesn’t win he doesn’t get paid- so here is how he works!

BET ON A PER POINT BASIS- ALL losers deducted!
    The deal is the fairest there is! Here is how it works

Guy gives you his bets daily
    Max 5 points in a day (unless well in front and playing his profits)
    You bet them for his at the GENERAL price advised
    At the end of the week (Monday) you settle up
    The week is Monday to Sunday.
    It is only the profit that is paid- not the stake.
    Here is an example…..

2 points bet wins at 2/1 balance is +4pts (profit)
    2 points bet loses balance is now +2pts (less 2pts- loser deducted)
    3 points bet wins evens profit is +3pts balance is now +5pts
    So at the end of the week the profit is 5 points which is paid at the agreed amount per point!

IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THIS
    PLEASE EMAIL US!

Now we have established that GUY DALEY is very profitable, a professional and operates on a fair and equitable basis, it is now down to the terms of business.

You can be on, so please email me if interested.

''

I won't be signing up because I'm making plenty of dosh by other means. I knew nothing about this chap/bloke/Guy, I just passed on the emails for interest. I hope Mugz doesn't mind.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.