• malcolm
    Had a nice little lucky 15 return on Saturday with 3/4 (been struggling of late to get 1 ffs) and on logging into my account this evening their generosity overwhelms me - i have been given - wait for it - a £1 free bet on - Any Race at the Cheltenham Festival

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops i haven't looked at the conditions yet i may not be to chuck it on my banker Altior he could be too short a price

:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Rodeo
    i got same Mal lol :rofl:
  • Hippo
    and you wont get the stake back....good luck with the 20p profit! Ladbrokes are a joke, always have been and always will be. I cant understand why you use them? Worst prices, worst terms and then try everything to weasel out of bets. Mind you if you want some joke prices, try unibet/Hills and Corals! i just use them as guides. ladbrokes always had someone in Henry Cecils stable and id always look if they were shorter than the rest, then back elsewhere, they usually went close.

I have to say, Ive been impressed with Bet365. Good prices, excellent place terms and(at the moment) i can get on pretty much what i want (even though im in clear profit). Maybe i help form their markets...not!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.

More Discussions