Win - 15:30 Leicester

Drumlynn
    5/1
    Win - 16:30 Leicester

Its All About Me
    7/2
    Win - 16:50 Catterick
    Have not had a bet for a while so i thought i would try these in a Lucky 15
    AL KHERB-2-4 on the Flat for Roger Charlton (wins on good/good to firm) before a good third at Market Rasen (2m, good to soft) on hurdle/stable debut in December; disappointing at Musselburgh (1m7f, good) on New Year's Day but leading claims today if back to that December form.
    ALL IS GOOD-Winning hurdler who hasn't as yet progressed over fences; however, latest third back from a break (during which he had wind surgery) at Huntingdon entitles him to close consideration, especially as he may be that bit sharper now.
    DRUMLYNN-Maiden under rules and longer trip than this would be preferable; however, of interest on his third at Stratford (3m3f) in June and is five from eight in points, so by no means discounted.
    ITS ALL ABOUT ME-Maiden who was rather unfortunate not to open her account in C&D contest on New Year's Day, almost unseating two out (rider lost iron) yet went down by just half a length and pulled clear of the third; now 7lb higher and goes back up in grade but gets weight all round; respected.
  • JOEMUGG
    great start
  • Bodger
    All-the-way win to start, nice.
  • tommo58
    Thanks just hope it carries on
  • Rodeo
    nice start n drumlyn pipped on post i stil think it won . gl last m8 . :cool:
  • tommo58
    Thanks Rodeo still got a chance for the EW Accie
  • owenjohn
    Well done :clap: Last one a N/R I'm afraid
  • AKD
    Well done, good reasoning.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.