• AKD
    Not a bad bumper this, you have two last time out winners, two newcomers from stables that do very well with newcomers in these races, so apart from maybe the outsider you can’t rule out any. My selection is THOMAS MACDONAGH (3/1), who has finished 4th and 2nd in his two runs. Form of first of those runs in Ireland looks nothing special but the 2nd run was behind Encore Champs who is now rated 133 over hurdles. 4 lengths behind in 3rd was Young Bull, who reopposes on 7 lbs worse terms today as he has to carry a penalty for having won since then. Selection has had a wind surgery since his last run, so that could also see him improve more. Jamie Snowden doesn’t send many runners to Carlisle, and is 2 from 7 here overall, he has only ever sent 3 bumper runners here and got a 12/1 winner, 8/1 & 5/2 2nds from those 3. Sam Twiston-Davies has a 32% strike rate (20 from 63, +9 LSP) here, and I think should get at least one winner from his 3 rides today as all 3 have good chances judged by betting, Sam’s other two rides (Arthur’s Gift & Larch Hill) are for his father. Richards and Dalgleish newcomers will be a worth a look in betting, but I have had a small win bet on Thomas Macdonagh @ 3/1 as I think he has a good chance against the penalised runners.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Tried to make all, but got caught close home, I was right about Sam riding one winner at least as he won on Arthur’s Gift earlier on the card.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.