• Dazzler
    Can only see my posts and yours jimfl on this thread??
  • Dexy
    Silly question maybe but you do know that there are 2 pages to this thread? :smile:
  • The racing voice
    Dazzler anyone can check who the owner is it tells you in the racing media so coming up with my name as if you know me when you don't is a disgrace and unfair to the members of this board. Hang your head in shame as you have been caught out, that's what you get for pretending to be Mr 'in the know' I am not suggesting that you don't know people 'in the know' you may well do, but don't say you know me when you don't, enough said, not getting into any arguments as we have had enough of this on the board lately.
  • finley
    Another fine mess Stanley lol
  • Dazzler
    Absolutely delusional!! TRV, I DO know the owner and I do not need to brag about what or who I know! Just gets my goat that people have to lie about who they are and 'con' people on what is a decent board with some good tipsters on it! Why? Why? Why? You must know you need help!! You have been outed AGAIN with your BS
  • stainless
    Just wondering if I should cash-out, bookie is making it almost impossible to resist !!!!!!
  • The racing voice
    Dazzler if I was telling lies I would have remained quiet so to prevent being 'outed' as you say. I told people on here only because you were telling lies and now you are backed into a corner you are flapping and panicking, your rep on here as gone way down in my estimations and I expect people think the same. I pity you I really do.
  • Dazzler
    Lol, probably sitting in your bedroom waiting for mummy to make your tea or in a padded cell. See you at the races Laurence, just like I was with you at Southwell last week when both our horses ran!!
  • Dexy
    Unlucky! A good 2nd tho RV
  • CMB
    Good run unlucky
  • Dazzler
    Just as the Owner predicted in my previous post! My only point to the good, honest guys on here is take this guy and his tips with caution as HE Is NOT the Owner of this horse as he said he was! Why he does it I do not know, only he does but follow with caution if you trust him!
  • The racing voice
    Thanks lads we went from the front to try and steal it but got taken over late on. I am pleased enough with the run.

Dazzler, well he just talks nonsense lol.
  • CMB
    I was on Madame Jo Jo EW :groan:
  • Dazzler
    Does anyone on here really believe he is the Owner???
  • stainless
    Who Cares.
  • finley
    Meanwhile........................................back on Planet Earth
  • Dadeo
    Just sent this onto Jeremy Kyle, he said this would be TV Gold.
  • Dazzler
    Yes, I bet he has no teeth either, so he will definitely qualify!! You still in Dubai, Dadeo?
  • peregrine
    And yes I was correct again no chance. I'm informed explained it simply to you all. And any nutcase who followed it in must need to go to specsavers . It would have had to run a personal best. It's not rocket science.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.