• MR TWISTER
    To be released at 8pm tonight. Tune in. 'Must not be missed'. Took back one hour so stainless can go to bed, lol.
  • MR TWISTER
    After today's events( two non runners) I am hoping for at least for this to take part!

One at Redcar is 'overpriced' imo. Last run was a good one finishing 3rd at Ripon finishing fast stands side. Flavius titus ran in that race and has won since. I think this horse at 15-2 certainly presents value as 4 places are on offer. No concerns about draw. Negative are it is still a maiden, if stable gamble it should go close they bet it at 15-2 into 7-2 on one occasion and was beaten a narrowly! I jumping on now as every possibilty conections will have a 'nibble'. I do hope it at least runs nothing worse than spending time studying only to find it doesn't go. Enough from me take a 'look' and if you decide to play head over to your bookie and 'get on early'.

Louella 15-2 ew @ Redcar
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.