• Hippo
    As some of you know i was waiting to wade into Brewinupastorm last week and i was first gutted when olly murphy took it out and then when the hot fav rattham got murdered (my henderson chap said it was miles behind Champ who Brewing ran a stormer against...I thought i was on a good thing at 16/1!). it prompted mre to have two ante post bets on the Ballymore (50/1) and the Sun Alliance (66/1) and wait for trials day where Murphy saifd it would run. Having comitted far money than usual on an ante post what do i spot running tomorrow? Beacon hill who was a good 2nd to Brewingupastorm! then a quick form check tells me how hot that race was! the 3rd 4th and 6th all won nto and the 5th hasnt run yet !!! yet its 13/8 tomorrow against moderate opposition where the main danger is Sherwoods at 7/4 that has to give it weight and probably the bigger danger is williams ex flat horse who is receiving weight. i NEVER back short but i have! 13/8 is SCREAMING value at me and i always had this down to back it. Now this was also entered at Sandown Sat but was a nr but was only 20/1 behind Brewingupastorms 16/1. ive plunged in at 13/8 because its an odds shot in my book. No doubt something will go wrong but sometimes you just have to throw caution!
  • dodd
    Good luck mate. I like your write ups and overall assessments and may just follow you in
  • Amadeus
    Brecon Hill in 2.55 Leic Hippo? Good luck
  • Hippo
    Yes sorry brecon hill! I was getting excited!
  • Hippo
    I see its 4/5 now and they are offering me a rather nice cash out! No thanks!
  • CMB
    I took 11/8 :pray:
  • Jeepster
    I got £50 on @ 5/4
  • Hippo
    Well its 8/11 and 4/6 in places with the Williams horse drifting to 11/1 from 4s yesterday and the Sherwood horse 3/1 from 7/4 yesterday. So at least i know my logic was sound, just need it to win now! Mind you my cash out offer keeps rising which is also a good sign!
  • Rodeo
    Brill mate Thanks.. :starstruck: :starstruck:
  • Jeepster
    Great call !
  • Dragon2
    Gréât form reading . Got the odds against last night too
  • eeza
    Cheers Hippo
  • herbie
    Good shout, thanks
  • cosmo2018
    Thanks Hippo great write up nice one.
  • Hippo
    Cheers guys, good forceful ride by Bowen despite being taken on by Sherwoods and i like the way it sprinted clear after the last. Brewinupastorm has been slashed for both the supreme and Ballydoyle so the form lines appear solid
  • malcolm
    Well Done Hippo :clap: :clap:
  • CMB
    We'll done and thanks followed you in :clap:
  • Maxh
    Well done
  • Headhoncho
    Well done hippo,great analysis.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.